Friday, October 12, 2018

Post 3: Music
I think that I have not a favorite type of music, I listen many styles and bands like Alice in Chais, Simple minds, Soundgarden, Sting, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Scorpions, Virus, Brock Ansiolítico, Carla Morrison, Villa Cariño, Elvys Crespo and a very long etc. Lately, I`ve heard a lot of "Virus", especially in the night when im going to shower, why? i dont know I just fun singing or maybe I associate the lyrics to some memory for example, when I listen "Black hole sun" or "Drive" I remember when, with a friend of mine called Daniela, go out to differents bar and we did not sing, we shouted all songs!! it was very funny. Now I miss her because she is in Concepción, she study there.

So, as you can read I listen to a variety of music but I think grunge and rock are what I hear most...actually I listening Kansas but I started listening to Dikanda (Gypsy music).

I hope not be the only who does not a favorite band because I think it is very difficult to enjoy one type of music....what about you? the same thing happens to you?

2 comments:

  1. ohh! what a good taste of music you have, and i think the same... it's so difficult to listen one type of music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that listen only a genre of music is loose a lot of other wonderful bands.

    ReplyDelete