Friday, October 5, 2018


The best concert I´ve ever attended

Hi everyone! Im a little hesitant because I remember two great concerts, Pearl Jam in 2011 and Alice in Chains in 2015...maybe im hesitant because both are my favorite bands so I lose objectivity. The first one concert was in Estadio Monumental, I went wih my boyfriend and with two good friends of us, its funny because now I remember that we arrived very early to find each other but we got lose anyway, finally we find in the bathroom. I remember that i was very calm until the first chord sounded...i went crazy! jaja Eddie Vedder came on stage and i was screaming!! obviusly it was the emotion of the moment. 
I was so excited to see them so close, I was in the front row, but that also meant that I would be crushed most of the time so we decided to run a little more to the side where there was a group of women and for my luck, they were lower than me so I still had a good eyesight.



1 comment:

  1. wooowh.. nice concerts! you're lucky! Did eddie vedder get drunk that concert? jajaj regards!

    ReplyDelete